пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

award bookkeeping




-My cell phone provider. Why do they screw my bill up everytime? Do they like me calling to complain?

-The university Iapos;m currently paying a full yearapos;s tuition to but only attending 12 weeks. Why?

-The text book Iapos;m reading. Itapos;s outdated and racist and itapos;s claiming to uphold some type of standard?

-My room-mate. Does she not know what the broom is? Or where it is? Or how to use it?

-My friend abroad who is getting married yet canapos;t actually be happy in her relationship.

-My boyfriendapos;s hockey team. Hello, defense and passing people. Theyapos;re not dirty words

Thatapos;s just a small sampling. More hockey tonight. Hope they win tonight since last night was a loss. Start as you mean to continue, eh boys?



campbell kareem, award bookkeeping, award bookkeeping company, award bookkeeping service, award booklet.



Комментариев нет: