суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

emx loop detector




Why me?

So last night I went to 6th Street with my new friend from work. She had a fling visiting her from New Mexico, and I was expecting it be her, her boy toy, and her female roommate. I got to the bar we were meeting at a bit early, got myself a drink, checked out the crowd, got chatted up by an older guy and then went downstairs to meet my friend. She arrives with Boy Toy, and Boy Toyapos;s friend, Phil.

Phil is significantly shorter than me and wearing sunglasses at night.

I was NOT happy to see him, because the 2 girls:2 boys ratio would make everyone think that we were double dating couples, and I was kind of hoping to get a little validation in the form of male attention seeing as how I was recently dumped. Not that I was brokenhearted, but still it would have been nice to be like, "Ha Still got it." So really, I was not interested in Phil and would have liked him to wear a sign saying, "Not affiliated with the hot girl standing next to me." I tried not to talk to him.

When they went to the bathroom after I came back from getting a drink, I found out that apparently Phil was mad that he was my date tonight.

1) Likewise, fucker.

2) I am not the ugly friend.

I looked GOOD last night. Walking by people who looked me up and down good. Phil would have been lucky to pretend that he was rich enough to date a 5apos; 11" girl in a short skirt. I was all legs, and there is nothing wrong with my appearance except, apparently, a general refusal to turn into the plastic version of a woman.

Phil decided the bar we were at was boring, while Iapos;d say "all bars are pretty much alike." He took us to one bar, it blew, so he took us to another bar like four blocks away when my feet are killing me. Along the way my work friend ran into a guy she used to know in high school who was infinitely cuter than Phil but also ridiculously drunk. He was a welcome change from Phil, but eventually ran into a girl he made out with last weekend and abandoned us.

Phil randomly decided, yet again, the bar we were at was boring. I told him I wasnapos;t really up for another long walk, he said, "Okay" and lead us BACK three blocks to a bar we must have already passed, and that was where I said, "You know what, Iapos;m going home. See you guys later."

Walked back to my car, feet killing me, feeling unfortunately really, really moody. Came home, and went to bed feeling kind of sorry for myself, but then I woke up and reminded myself that I was most certainly not the problem last night.

free vob to mpeg4 converters, emx loop detector, emx loop detectors, emx super 7, emx vnn.



Комментариев нет: